Sunday 24 July 2011

Kal Lashman's The Feet of Angels- My Start in Film Production



So I got this email from one of my lecturers at Uni. It said that there was a film promo being made and they needed volunteers to help out. I had to email the director to arrange to meet up. I emailed him straight away and when he emailed back he was very nice; he emailed me the promo script and the full script for the film. And believe me, it’s good. I couldn’t wait to be involved with the film and a couple of weeks later we met up along with the makeup artist and the story boarder. We had a few drinks and he told us his plans for the future and we explained ours to him. We all got on well which was a great start. I was asked to research photos of old Normanton in Derby from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s as well as try and source some photos of devastation from around the world. In the end we had to end up using our own family photographs. My sons and nephew will be pictured in the film so I’m very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment