Sunday 24 July 2011

Days Two and Three of Filming The Feet of Angels Film Promo




The Jet Centre in Normanton was the location for today’s shoot. When I got there they were already setting up and I arrived just on time to help get things set up for the first shot. I was also asked to go and get photocopies of the audition posters (this is a dance film after all). When I got back they were ready for tea so I chipped in and helped Kat, another production assistant make the tea. It was hard remembering all those sugars.  Next we were helping to block out the skylight windows ready for the filming, then onto the next shot; outside where the cameras were fitted with special lenses to make it look like the evening (it was only morning). 
 
The shots were great and we even had an audience peeking at what we were doing. I thought this was the time for more tea, so off I went to set it all up. Kat had just brought back the best buffet spread ever, with hot chicken mmm. We all tucked in and thanked her for it. I observed Julie, the makeup artist, make all the actors look beautiful and she was always straight in for touch ups. She was always there without hesitation. It was a great experience working with the crew and we had a great time. I can’t wait for the shooting of the feature length.




No comments:

Post a Comment