Monday 6 June 2011

Why start blogging?

Why have I decided to start a blog? Well I have learned so much throughout my academic studies and personal experiences. Joining together my knowledge of life and the social media, I intend to influence others and to listen, learn and take in what other bloggers and blog readers have to say. I love researching and writing, putting a perspective on areas often obscured in shadow. These works are often the last works to be analysed or to be seen as ‘worth writing about’. I believe they are and this blog will show that. I will look at many aspects of the media with a collection of both short blogs and a section including some academic essays. Films, Television (including drama and soap opera), magazine reviews, creative writing pieces, and views on social issues represented in the media. My aim is to publish my work and views in the hope of writing professionally as a career. I love writing and I hope that this blog interests you in the same way it interests me. Please return for updates. There is a lot more to come from me and I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment