Monday 6 June 2011

First Blog - Hello Bloggers


Hi bloggers, my name is Lea and I am embarking on a career in writing. I have a BA Honours in Sociology and Film and Television Studies and I started writing for pleasure when I became part of an international journal, Transgressive Culture. Along with being an Editorial Assistant, I was asked to write a piece for the first issue. I then discovered that I actually enjoyed writing about subjects that I feel strongly about and I wish to continue doing this. I am a regular television watcher, every night from 7pm the TV is mine! No arguments soaps all the way followed by an exciting drama and possibly a film. I cannot get enough of the different representations, and I just have to talk about it and speculate. This is the best place to do it and any comments you leave will be answered and greatly welcomed. You can follow this blog and also subscribe to the email service. Come and get involved in the speculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment